Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pet Pride 034: Shadow play

PETPRIDE

CameraCritters3

The weather is nice this morning - the sky is blue, the sun's out, but not too hot, and, there's a gentle breeze. Feels like summer, my favourite time of the year. I enjoy my morning walks in this kind of weather :)

My shadow - super cool!
I don't like it that much when it is the rainy season. I like splashing in the puddles and walking in the rain. But when the water goes up in our neighbourhood and leaves wet pavements and muddy sections in some parts, that's when I get uneasy. I do not mind getting wet and muddy but my mum gets upset when she sees our (Max and mine) muddy prints on the floor :(

How about you, what is your favourite time of the year?

2 comments:

magiceye said...

i like it when its nice and cool :)


Woof woof
from Bozo
Pets forever

Sylvia K said...

You make a great shadow! And I love your harness! Mine is just old, dull black!

Sam Schnauzer