Friday, February 24, 2012

Pet Pride 035: My mum and I

PETPRIDE


CameraCritters3

Heya, pals. What's up? This is JOE, your homey!! We're back again.
We took a long holiday. It was fun alright but we surely missed the fun here at Pet Pride and Camera Critters. From now on, you'll find us here again every week.




Mum and I, "sky-watching" from a different perspective.

Every morning, my mum, Max and I would see dad off to work from the veranda of our apartment. Then we would go to the other side and stay there for long because she chats with her roses. Or watch the passing traffic before she goes about her chores. From time to time she takes pictures of anything that catches her eye. Today is one of those days.


1 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Cool capture of you and your dog. Happy Sunday!