Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pet Pride 004 and Camera Critters


Okay, this the Mum speaking. Sorry we are late for this week's photo meme, folks. You see, I was looking for Max and Joe for a long time wondering where they've gone. The house was quiet and they weren't in their usual corners. Exasperated, I opened the door, inhaled the fresh air but still thinking about the  cause of the strange silence inside the house. I turned to my right, and voila - there they were, in the hallowed spot where the right to occupy it is always a contest between the two.



Are they sharing or jostling?

It is so unlike them to be quiet in one spot together.

I think both wants to go out.

2 comments:

magiceye said...

maybe they are on lookout duty too hehe

Woof woof
from Bozo
Pet Pride

Sylvia K said...

We do lookout duty at our house! I'm better at it than Sam is, but then I'm bigger, too!!

Mojo and Sam